Amalfi Coast Cruises
An excursion along the Amalfi Coast is a definite must-do! Not only will you enjoy a different perspective of the coastline but will also discover the beauty of the many coves and little fishing villages along the way. Something you will definitely not see from the road above. Several options are available to you, such as stopping off at one of the fishing villages for lunch or even leaving the cruise in the town of Amalfi from where you can continue on to Ravello.
Suggested tour Itinerary
These excursions are usually booked by small, private groups of between 2 – 6 people. On request we are able to provide private excursions of up to 12 people. We use primarily our rubber boats which are permitted to cruise much closer to the coastline than larger boats. The minimum excursion duration on the rubber boats is 2 hours.
Your meeting point would be at the Cassiopea kiosk on the main beach at a time to be agreed when you visit our kiosk, call or email us the day before. Please be at the booth 15 minutes before the arranged departure time. We head along the Amalfi coastline towards Salerno. The pace is leisurely, stopping along the way to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters and beautiful caves.
Discoveries along the way include:
- The Triton and African Grottos, which you can access by swimming in, should conditions allow.
- The Furore Gorge; an ancient fishing village listed by UNESCO.
- Then on to the famous Natural Arch (Arco Naturale) where you can enjoy the sensation of swimming through this famous landmark.
- En route you will also enjoy a leisurely view of other lesser known towns such as Atrani, Minori and Maiori.
- You can admire the City of Amalfi from the sea at our turning point of your excursion. As an option, on the way back to Positano, you can disembark at Amalfi to visit the town at your leisure returning under your own steam via ferry or bus.
Towels and soft drinks are included in your excursion fare. Life jackets are provided on all our excursions.
Booking availability is from the early April through to the end of October.
Early booking is essential! As our excursions can only accommodate up to 12 people, it is important to book as early as possible.
If you like this suggested outing email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org, providing details of the date and the number of adults and children in your party. We will respond to you immediately including secure payment details to facilitate a quick and easy payment to secure your excursion.
Cassiopea are proud to be ranked as a Tripadvisor top service performer and most popular activity in Positano.